Dr. Messerschmidt has taken advanced coursework in several chiropractic techniques so that he has a wide variety of treatment options to offer his patients. He uses the following techniques:
- Gonstead & Diversified Techniques - classic "manual" or hands-on adjusting
- Thompson Technique - a lower force technique used with a specialized drop table
- Activator® Technique - a low force technique using a handheld instrument
- Lumbar Flexion-Distraction - a technique used to decompress the spine that is great for low back conditions
- Impulse iQ® Adjusting Instrument - provides gentle and precise computer-aided chiropractic adjustments to relieve pain and restore function
This wide variety of treatment options allows Dr. Messerschmidt to customize treatment protocols based upon a patient's condition and preferences. He provides personalized care to patients of all ages.